Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What to do if your teammate is a hacker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIGGERED

Last edited:

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Pretty neat! Thanks for sharing this information. Now more newbies will know what to do! ;D

_Salti

Banned
As long as you aren't in a party with them its fine. just report on forums

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Report him here in Reports Section whenever you find out your teammate is a cheater.

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Whilst I think it is good that you let others know to 'Watch your teammate', saying that they are a hacker in the global chat is actually Hackusating and against the rules. If you are in a party to record and report them, that is fine (aslong as you don't help them too much) and leave straight after. It is better to DM a staff member if they are online if you cannot Record and Report.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TRIGGERED

Whilst I think it is good that you let others know to 'Watch your teammate', saying that they are a hacker in the global chat is actually Hackusating and against the rules. If you are in a party to record and report them, that is fine (aslong as you don't help them too much) and leave straight after. It is better to DM a staff member if they are online if you cannot Record and Report.
Staff members are not always online and the player in the video was clearly scaffolding... it's not hackusating if I warn others right? I was also recording and the video is solid proof. But thanks for the reminder, I forgot about that.

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Staff members are not always online and the player in the video was clearly scaffolding... it's not hackusating if I warn others right? I was also recording and the video is solid proof. But thanks for the reminder, I forgot about that.
By saying '(username) is hacking' in a global chat, you are Hackusating. Staff can't be online 24/7 but try to be on as much as they can to provide the best experience. If you need a staff member, and they are not on /staff try DMing a member on Discord.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

TRIGGERED

By saying '(username) is hacking' in a global chat, you are Hackusating. Staff can't be online 24/7 but try to be on as much as they can to provide the best experience. If you need a staff member, and they are not on /staff try DMing a member on Discord.
It's a matter of sportsmanship at this point. I've seen other players cross teaming to get rid of cheaters and I feel that warning others is on the same line of making sure that no cheater can abuse their hacks on other players. If there's no staff to help then players must resort to each other to get rid of cheaters. I made this post so that players can help each other, not to degrade on staff or the rules. peace

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
Shaming someone isn't a way to fix shit tho, lol.

If you teammate is a hacker, simply leave the game. You'll literally get banned for teaming with hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.