Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What to do if your teammate is a hacker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIGGERED

Last edited:

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Thanks for good advise but i would just /leave the game

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
As long as your not in a party with the hacker and boosting, you'll be fine

_Salti

Banned
Shaming someone isn't a way to fix shit tho, lol.

If you teammate is a hacker, simply leave the game. You'll literally get banned for teaming with hackers.
If you randomly queue them you won't get banned.

S

Shayy

I suggest only doing this after you have gathered enought valid proof to report them, as people seeing this might do it without recording the hacks. If you do this without recording them hacking, well then, they can easily turn off the hacks and they can no longer be seen hacking. Yes that is good, but for one match, and they cannot be punished for hacking if you didn't record them before confronting them. Calling them out for hacking will not do much though, you can even be warned / muted for hackusating if you are calling a player a hacker in global chat. It's a nice idea except it won't do much.

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
If you randomly queue them you won't get banned.
i've gotten people banned for teaming with hackers, lol. they were randomly qued

Plus, if you dont leave the game when you see them hacking, you're most likely to get banned. Getting a hacker to ''carry'' you is teaming with a hacker. what do u mean

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Simple answer. Confront them. Shame them. Skip to 1:22 where I warn other players. Let others know that they are cheating. Type with ! to make your chat global. Skip to 1:36 where I confront the hacker. If you can, RECORD AND REPORT THEM using this link: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/2/select
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtDciHyYfsk&feature=youtu.be

ps. I reported this hacker already... he/she got banned ;)
Hackusating in main chat is against the rules, and I do not recommend you do it. Shaming someone and calling them a slave is also against the rules.

Next time something like this happens, I recommend you record the hacker and report them on the forums. If this is not an available option for you -do /staff in game and look for available staff that could take care of it (preferably Helper+)

Please refer to our official rules on the Network before making statements like these. I know it came with a good intention.

For further questions, feel free to message me.

Regards,

gxbster

Donator
Donator
For the safety of other players and to prevent the share of misinformation, I will lock this thread.

Once again : If your teammate happens to be using disallowed modifications on our server, save their names, do /staff in-game and alert an available staff member. If no one is online to help you, record the rule breaker and report them in the correct category of our forums.

After you’ve gathered enough proof, /leave the game.

For further questions, feel free to message me.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.