Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what to do if your bed is broken

MCPELoch

Donator
Donator
if your opponent done goof and broke your bed activate your instincts and become vigilant. get the best stuff u can get and try to higher ur heartbeat aka get more intense so you can click faster and try harder to stay alive. i did this multiple times and clutched 1v2s alotta times. so yeah that's wat you should do no cap.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
What is this "Heartbeat" you kids are gonna talk about, when your bed is broken and you have to fight a kid with reach and an autoclicker why would you rush in, overpowered or not he still can and will destroy your fat ass, and it's called adrenaline and do you want to know how to get some adrenaline?? Annoy the enemy and trash talk them, they'll start targeting you which means you're always on your guard, adrenaline would mean that you can think and you can move faster, it's not like " haha kid broke me bed me heartbeat go BRBRBRBRBBR haha me click 959 cps" if you're gonna do a post like this atleast try to make it look more understandable.
that is the best reply I have seen yet

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MCPELoch

MCPELoch

Donator
Donator
What is this "Heartbeat" you kids are gonna talk about, when your bed is broken and you have to fight a kid with reach and an autoclicker why would you rush in, overpowered or not he still can and will destroy your fat ass, and it's called adrenaline and do you want to know how to get some adrenaline?? Annoy the enemy and trash talk them, they'll start targeting you which means you're always on your guard, adrenaline would mean that you can think and you can move faster, it's not like " haha kid broke me bed me heartbeat go BRBRBRBRBBR haha me click 959 cps" if you're gonna do a post like this atleast try to make it look more understandable.
Listen, not every single game youre against a reach hacker. Plus, getting targetted by the enemy is stupid if you're not that good at pvp. Maybe play some more games of bw and check out new players. More of a heartbeat just helps people focus more on the game than real life aspects.

Mitch090999

if your opponent done goof and broke your bed activate your instincts and become vigilant. get the best stuff u can get and try to higher ur heartbeat aka get more intense so you can click faster and try harder to stay alive. i did this multiple times and clutched 1v2s alotta times. so yeah that's wat you should do no cap.
First of all, go get diamonds because ofcourse you can't go to mid cuz ppl will try to get the juicy final kill gett enough dias for emerald gen
second get protection, now if you have no dia armor ofc your oly bet is protection LMAO
third is break beds ASAP and kill all of them ASAP
(trash info)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MCPELoch

MCPELoch

Donator
Donator
First of all, go get diamonds because ofcourse you can't go to mid cuz ppl will try to get the juicy final kill gett enough dias for emerald gen
second get protection, now if you have no dia armor ofc your oly bet is protection LMAO
third is break beds ASAP and kill all of them ASAP
(trash info)
I never get prot till I get sharp due to me becoming more on the offensive once my bed is broken. Also breaking their bed asap isnt the best choice to not getting killed.

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
man when your bed is broken it forces to play better get smaller teams steal their gear get punch bow go brr and idfk other stuff