Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What to do after losing a high winstreak? [GUIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokeski

IGN
Brokeski
Here's the story why I made this thread: So basically I was grinding

Anyways, here are some general tips on what to do after losing a high winstreak in Jartex Bedwars

1. Take a break: Losing a high winstreak can be frustrating, and it's essential to take a break to cool off and clear your head. Take breaks in between games to prevent burnout.
  2. Analyze your gameplay: Take a look at your gameplay. (/replay) This will help you identify issues in your gameplay that need improvement and help you learn from your mistakes.
  3. Work on your weaknesses: Identify the areas where you need improvement and focus on practicing them. Practice your weaknesses until they become strengths.
  4. Play with friends: Playing with friends can help take the pressure off and provide a fun and supportive environment. I suggest playing Private-games if possible.
  5. Don't quit: Every loss is an opportunity to learn and grow. Don't get discouraged and keep pushing forward.
  6. Keep playing: Keep on playing and practicing. The more you play, the better you'll become, and you might even go on another high winstreak.
  7. Don't focus too much on the winstreak: While winstreaks can be exciting, they shouldn't be the only focus of your gameplay. Focus on having fun and improving your skills, and the wins will come naturally.
  8. Take breaks between sessions: It's essential to take breaks between gameplay sessions to prevent burnout. Take some time to rest, eat, or engage in other activities before jumping back into the game.

I hope you found this guide useful. :) To anyone who read my whole story at the beginning, you're amazing! :D

Have a great day !!!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
1) take a full breath
2) cry
3) smash desk - keyboard - mouse (make sure to do it in this order or it won't work)
4) uninstall minecraft

Repeat each time you loose 10+ws, hope I helped you recover :)

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
brokeski

brokeski

IGN
Brokeski
1) take a full breath
2) cry
3) smash desk - keyboard - mouse (make sure to do it in this order or it won't work)
4) uninstall minecraft

this also works frfr lmfao đź’€

1) take a full breath
2) cry
4) uninstall minecraft

I prefer to hit myself than the desk/keyboard or the mouse. If you do that you will make sure that if u break something it didnt cost u any money

shawerma1144

1) take a full breath
2) cry
4) uninstall minecraft

BEST GUIDE I USE IT EVERY TIME

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Thread - Locked
This thread has been locked to stop further Grave Digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.