Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR ANTICHEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON YOUR FUCKING SERVER A FEW DAYS NOW, AGAIN SINCE MY FRIENDS DONT HAVE PREMIUM.
HOW FUCKING OF A BAD ANTICHEAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE FOR CHEATERS TO NEVER GET KICKED BUT US LEGIT PLAYERS GET KICKED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MATCH, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SET UP PLUGINS DON'T EVEN MAKE A FUCKING SERVER YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, TheBossMarino123.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing some issues while playing on JartexNetwork, but there's nothing much we can do about it. There is no perfect anti-cheat and literally all the big minecraft servers are facing the same issue. Jartex's staff members are doing their best in keeping the server clean from those cheaters. You can help them and the server by reporting cheaters on the forums.​
Anyways, if you met any hacker while playing, you can do the following:
  • Get a valid proof, which would be advisable as a video.
  • Go to the player reports section. Then go to gameplay reports. Click here
  • Submit your report and wait for a staff member to review it.
I recommend reading this post before reporting any player. Click Here

If you can not record for some reason, there is an another way to get rid of cheaters, but you need to make sure that the player you're talking about is really cheating, and didn't just get a combo on you. Anyways, here's what you can do:
  • Do the command /staff to check if there is any staff member online.
  • If there is a staff member online, do the command /p invite ( name ) and invite one of them.
  • If one of them didn't accept your party request within 5 minutes, I recommend switching to the next staff member. Also please, do not invite more than 1 staff member at the time.
  • If a staff member joined accepted your request and the cheater is still in your game, do the command /p warp or ask them to spectate you in the party chat.
  • If the cheater joined a different game, save his name and give it to the staff member in the party chat and he will take care of him if he was cheating.

If you need any help, you can contact me on discord. Swervinng#6362

Have a great day/night.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON YOUR FUCKING SERVER A FEW DAYS NOW, AGAIN SINCE MY FRIENDS DONT HAVE PREMIUM.
HOW FUCKING OF A BAD ANTICHEAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE FOR CHEATERS TO NEVER GET KICKED BUT US LEGIT PLAYERS GET KICKED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MATCH, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SET UP PLUGINS DON'T EVEN MAKE A FUCKING SERVER YOU FUCKING RETARDS
Well, our anticheat is the best of the other cracked servers (better than blocks community)

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
I thought since you have had a forums account for 3 years you would be a little more smarter? Most blatant cheaters get banned after some time, even faster with proof. Be a little more civil dud.

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
I thought since you have had a forums account for 3 years you would be a little more smarter? Most blatant cheaters get banned after some time, even faster with proof. Be a little more civil dud.
Completely agree. For an OG player, you act like you've never seen this before TheBossMarino123 TheBossMarino123

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Hey TheBossMarino123,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue(s). Please consider reporting this as a bug report here

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
How shameful for an og who made his forums account in 2017, to use language like that. I'm gonna ignore everything you said because of the amount of caps and swears in this little statement.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
The anticheat is always getting updated.

Like a year ago. The anticheat was horrible You could literally fly around in bw/sw I saw hackers hitting from like 20 blocks away. If you don’t like the anticheat go play on another server and see their anticheat

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Hey TheBossMarino123,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue(s). Please consider reporting this as a bug report here

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
You really just said that when he probably knows, and it’s a known issue so it’d be a waste of time.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Solved by community members!

This thread will be locked due to its means of Distraction and Breaking a lot of Chat-Rules.
Have a Nice Day!

~ Thread Locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.