Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What talents do you use

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Okay gamers, tell us what talents you use and why. I mean why for example you use emerald hoarder instead of respawn time. What are the advantages ? Why do you prefer these talents ? I want to know everything

ThatCoolGuy156

Okay gamers, tell us what talents you use and why. I mean why for example you use emerald hoarder instead of respawn time. What are the advantages ? Why do you prefer these talents ? I want to know everything
I have maxed emerald hoarder and diamonder hoarder and I use rusher I almost maxed it out

AtolPrime_

Im new to minigames and i dont have any talents. But i know some stuff about them. Reducing respawn time is a really good advantage if someone goes to your base and u void ull end up in your base faster and you can kill the opponent. Emerald hoarder on the other hand is useful if you have for example 1 emerald and u need 2 the emerald hoarder will give you an extra one.

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Hi!
I think the best talents for me respawn timer, rusher, fireball timer

Noipe_

IGN
Noipe_
Respawn time, fireball delay and speed (i dont remember its name), i see respawn and fireball valuable and speed is just my liking, easier to team kill when it occurs

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
I personally use Emeral hoarder (level 6), Diamond hoarder (level 5), and less respawn time (level 3).

Ayogamnig

IGN
Ayogamnig
spawn prot , respawn timer and that fire ball one

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
spawn prot , respawn timer and that fire ball one
Why fire ball one ?
I mean reducing fireball time between 2 is a bit useless? Or it's just because I never use Fireballs?

ShivBoiii

IGN
ShivBoiii
for bedwars I use respawn timer, diamond hoarder and rusher

Jangrodath

rusher diamond hoarder and emerald hoarder