Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What should they add.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
What should they add to next reset.

I believe that there should be more than 160 mines, obviously with more rebirths possibly up to 250 or even a thousand?. Also I think that we should be able to sell everything in our inventory rather than continuously going to the iron golem in the middle of the mine as that can be slightly irritating at times, especially when you have a good pickaxe. Furthermore there should be an addition of working together on a plot with your friends. Firstly, this would allow more players to be playing on the server at the same time. Secondly, there should be an in-game fee of a high amount nearing 5Q or so in which players have the ability to increase the size of their plot. This would mean that players can increase the size of their plot, while being able to create or destroy on the same exact plot, with the accessibility feature of increasing the size of the plot too. One more addition I forgot to mention was being able to fly in your mine, as for some reason, If I'm not wrong in mine 120 or so, you are unable to fly which is quite absurd as I can fly in mine 160. Although the current reset did include small changes which led to the bigger picture changing I think that the prison server has been able to cooperate with the players quite well. Also there could be a change in the blocks we mine as we progress from the lower mines to the high leveled ones.