Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global What most players hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelpUs

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
HelpUs

What is the suggestion about?
What most players hate

Description:
Playing a skywars game with a hacker is very hard and time consuming because in the end you lose anyways. What is much more awful and triggering are those guys who always camp on their islands and never leave. They have a bow and they just sit there and camp the whole game. Its very annoying and you just lose time trying to 1v1 this guy cause he wont come down!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can make the game much more enjoyable and the time per game will be reduced. It will also be easier for players to have a fun game and not trying to reach and kill a camper.

Extra Information:
+1 if you have ever met a camper and you know how triggering this is.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
+1 i totally agree with this, it's nerve killing when you are 1vs1 against a camper on SW especially when he has The Hunter or Princess kit...Or in bedwars when they build towers till the build and spam TNT,fire chargers or bows...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HelpUs

HelpUs

Addicted Member
+1 i totally agree with this, it's nerve killing when you are 1vs1 against a camper on SW especially when he has The Hunter or Princess kit...Or in bedwars when they build towers till the build and spam TNT,fire chargers or bows...
Vote to the poll on the top of the page

Minecraft Username:
HelpUs

What is the suggestion about?
What most players hate

Description:
Playing a skywars game with a hacker is very hard and time consuming because in the end you lose anyways. What is much more awful and triggering are those guys who always camp on their islands and never leave. They have a bow and they just sit there and camp the whole game. Its very annoying and you just lose time trying to 1v1 this guy cause he wont come down!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can make the game much more enjoyable and the time per game will be reduced. It will also be easier for players to have a fun game and not trying to reach and kill a camper.

Extra Information:
+1 if you have ever met a camper and you know how triggering this is.
Very very nice suggestion. I also agree

Flexier

Donator
Donator
This should be fixed within the Mini-games update.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
The thing I hate most is when I pay for blocks, try to build and bridge but jartex takes that 1 block away from under me and makes me fall:cry:

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Says the one that camps, I vote +1

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello HelpUs HelpUs

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due;

• This really isn't a suggestion.. more of just what you hate. For your first point which is hackers, staff do join alot of skywars games to ban many hackers are possible, but you could however help us too by reporting people that we miss. Your second point is about camping, which has already been suggested; https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/camping-in-skywars-bedwars.67324/

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#2263. Jartex Discord Server

Good afternoon,
natty_sword

Status
Not open for further replies.