Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What kit and/or talents you use to win skywars games? What type of player are you?

ilovecocaine

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Zombacka
What kit and/or talents you use to win skywars games? What type of player are you? Rusher, Camper, Aggressive?

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I use healer kit (cause its legit just too op) and the “last stand,” “rage,” and “second breath” talents. The healing pots combined with the chance for regen II after a kill from the second breath talent ensures that I almost always am able to heal after a fight, and therefor not get cleaned very often. In addition to using these kits and talents, I am an archetypal rusher, and am the first at mid in nearly every game. After I grab some gapples, pearls, and a good bow from mid, I turn to more aggressive tactics and attempt to eliminate everyone else as fast as possible rather than chilling at mid and fully looting every chest. The only times this strat fails are when I fall of my bridge XD, don’t get an armor piece even after looting all of mid, or get in a normal game with a diamond rank rusher who meets me at mid and kills me.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Kit: Gold ;)
Talents: Speed talent, Regen talent, strength talent

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ilovecocaine

ilovecocaine

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Zombacka
I use healer kit (cause its legit just too op) and the “last stand,” “rage,” and “second breath” talents. The healing pots combined with the chance for regen II after a kill from the second breath talent ensures that I almost always am able to heal after a fight, and therefor not get cleaned very often. In addition to using these kits and talents, I am an archetypal rusher, and am the first at mid in nearly every game. After I grab some gapples, pearls, and a good bow from mid, I turn to more aggressive tactics and attempt to eliminate everyone else as fast as possible rather than chilling at mid and fully looting every chest. The only times this strat fails are when I fall of my bridge XD, don’t get an armor piece even after looting all of mid, or get in a normal game with a diamond rank rusher who meets me at mid and kills me.
Nice nice. +1 about healer tho its fr op

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
What kit and/or talents you use to win skywars games? What type of player are you? Rusher, Camper, Aggressive?
i have my og wolf kit and i just jump into pvp that's all :D
imma aggressive rusher

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
I usually use rusher/diamond kit
about talents I use 15% of strength when I kill someone

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I personally rush a LOT, and I play very aggressive. I mean I do at least 5 or 6 kills each game..