Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is your most heart-stopping moment in bedwars?

Zinger

Um... I had a lot ok? But let's just say escaping from a guy, performing multiple fireball jumps, MLGs, block and pvp at the end along with pearls. That'll be so hard :)

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
For real. You just gotta go in with the right mindset and skills to allow for you to get the bed
If you can't break the bed then wait until Bed Destruction

TheTrueNova

Nice play! Was it a really hard hacker?
They used AntiKB, reach, bhop and a little bit of killaura. The hacker was surprisingly easy to kill, I placed a few blocks and managed to eliminate them. The other person who was rushing me didn't quite make it to my base so I got rid of them temporarily and then eliminated the hacker and then went and eliminated the guy who rushed me.

Edit: Exact placement here (screenshot)

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
They used AntiKB, reach, bhop and a little bit of killaura. The hacker was surprisingly easy to kill, I placed a few blocks and managed to eliminate them. The other person who was rushing me didn't quite make it to my base so I got rid of them temporarily and then eliminated the hacker and then went and eliminated the guy who rushed me.

Edit: Exact placement here (screenshot)
Nice play so! If he had reach then he wasn't that good lol

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Getting emeralds from middle while getting chased by stacked bozo

alvnwtf

Donator
Donator
IGN
alvnwtf
If you can't break the bed then wait until Bed Destruction

Yea, Playing the drawn-out game works as well makes the hacker impatient to kill you making them more prone to mistakes

timzila10563

when you have no bed and the last person has a bed and you throw a pearl and but you jump in the void and you clutch with half a heart you break the bed and you see hi with jump boost diamond prot armor sharp diamond sword and a pearl then you try to out play them so you buy a gap and you eat it then you start bridging up he throws a pearl and lands a block clutch you jump down and hit him off and you fall off as well you both are falling then you throw a pearl you hit the bottom of the island then you fall you fall and he pearls and he dies and you win with your heart pounding

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
I can't speedbridge-
I just suck and I cant win a game without falling into the void once