Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is your fav bedwars map and why?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
What is your favourite Bedwars map and what do you like about it?

Soo.. my favourite map is the "Tower"
I like it because its an average sized map, not too big but not too small; I also like how all 4 emerald spawners are very close to each other without having to climb ladders or bridge from gen to gen 😂

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
R rLilJesus reminding to lock the thread

IGN
Thetruespyninja
I actually have multiple maps which I like! Them being Tower, Mario Circuit, Angry Birds, and some more but I dont remember the names xD But most of the maps are actually good!

IGN
Thetruespyninja
I actually have multiple maps which I like! Them being Tower, Mario Circuit, Angry Birds, and some more but I dont remember the names xD But most of the maps are actually good!

NooobieChips

IGN
NoobieChips
1) Mario Circuit : I just LOVE the fast paced matches you get on it. When the opponents tryhard it makes the map 10x better! Also, which other map can you rush with 4 iron on?

2) Dinoland : Cute, fun and pretty. It's really enjoyable playing matches on it, and I love mid.

3) Sakura : Sakura is just breathtaking. The mid is absolutely insane and a beauty. There are so many nooks and crannies to hide in (I have been given multiple jumpscares!) and pink is one of my favourite colors and Sakura has a lot of it.

4) Mythic : STUNNING, ITS SO PRETTY AT NIGHT WITH SHADERS ON! Everything about mythic is perfect. I love the mid with all those holes to knock people into (a lot have raged!) and I just love the whole
aesthetic.

5) Tower : Everything a bedwars map should be. Really entertaining rushes and full of surprises!

o/

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
1-) Beach: Map looks really good and reminds me of the summer 😎
Mythic-) Also good map and easy to rush

FusionZoid

Donator
Donator
IGN
FusionZoid
I know everyone is gonna say mythic but I personally like beach because it’s a decent size map and u don’t get instantly rushed like on mario and mythic also I fall in the holes on mythic everytime so that’s why I don’t like it as much xD