Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is up with the new maps

SlickSurpent

IGN
SlickSurpent
What is up with the new maps, I see that all of them follow 1 theme which is being very far away from each other, and having a HUGE gap in the middle for no apparent reason. The maps that most people like playing are small and 32 rush with a small mid for example Mushroom and Dinosaur. Not saying the new maps are bad but were really not something we needed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SlickSurpent

SlickSurpent

IGN
SlickSurpent

not_Nuggets not_Nuggets lock please :) thank you
Read the article through and it doesn't have anything to do with this post. All it does is say the new maps' names

AquaMark7ttv

Donator
Donator
What is up with the new maps, I see that all of them follow 1 theme which is being very far away from each other, and having a HUGE gap in the middle for no apparent reason. The maps that most people like playing are small and 32 rush with a small mid for example Mushroom and Dinosaur. Not saying the new maps are bad but were really not something we needed.
I agree, I like playing on a very rush dependent map, but at the same time, it is bedwars. Even though the new maps are really wide, the overall theme and decor looks really nice.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SlickSurpent

SlickSurpent

IGN
SlickSurpent
I agree, I like playing on a very rush dependent map, but at the same time, it is bedwars. Even though the new maps are really wide, the overall theme and decor looks really nice.
I agree as well, the new maps look nice but it's still very annoying having a wide map and then having to bridge to all 4 parts of mid for emeralds

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yikes i like all the new maps except bowser, they're all very good and fun to play on yet I see tons of people complain on the daily because they're not the same layout as all the other maps. the point of new maps is to provide refreshing gameplay, there's no point in adding new maps if all of them follow the same layout as the already present maps

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
new maps arent amazing but they aren't terrible either. i don't like saloon because of the size though

Nemke4K

Suspended
Just remove that mario kart map!!! Or at least remove that road and just leave emerald generators and center.

salti

yikes i like all the new maps except bowser, they're all very good and fun to play on yet I see tons of people complain on the daily because they're not the same layout as all the other maps. the point of new maps is to provide refreshing gameplay, there's no point in adding new maps if all of them follow the same layout as the already present maps
portal kinda sucks though takes 64 blocks to get to mid