Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SBD What is the limit?

IGN
NotHellTryhard

Minecraft Username:
NotHellTryhard​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skyblock Dream​

What is your suggestion's title?
What is the limit?​

Suggestion Details:
To create a maximum/minimum amount on selling and buying of items like in Hypixel​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
90% of jartex players don't know the worth of items as the players decide the prices and they increase and decrease it according to their convenience. By this step players would get an idea that what are specific items worth and they would have a clear idea about its value​

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
By maximum/minimum amount, do you mean a range of prices? On /ah? Or are you asking about a "base price" for each item?

As far as I know, SBD economy skyrockets like crazy - you would need a team of dedicated individuals tracking prices, items in circulation, demand for an item due to /level or /quest, comparing item prices with previous seasons to establish a .

This would be a great community project for the forums users, but I have no idea how you would manage this ingame without active player/staff input. Someone could decide to inflate the price of, say, Dragon Eyes by buying 15 of them from a friend for 25 billion each. When the maximum price sees these purchases and updates, things get messed up completely. The same happens if someone does an ah giveaway and sells Dragon Eyes for $1. The minimum price becomes $1, the average gets destroyed, and everyone is back to being confused.

And if these prices are pre-set, they won't account for when players enter their next-level millionaire/billionaire/stonks capitalism stage. If everyone has trillions but the minimum/maximum price of dragon eyes is a few million, why would you sell it for that price?

Still, interesting idea. Thank you for sharing your suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotHellTryhard
IGN
NotHellTryhard
I guess I solution to this can be putting prices on some specific items like boss loot.

Also to decide the prices the staff members can take feedback from experienced skyblock players.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotHellTryhard
IGN
NotHellTryhard
Also for your player stage problem we already have items that increase in value as the player increases their level so I think that solves it.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I am neutral for this as it has the good and the bad mixed together

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
NotHellTryhard​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skyblock Dream​

What is your suggestion's title?
What is the limit?​

Suggestion Details:
To create a maximum/minimum amount on selling and buying of items like in Hypixel​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
90% of jartex players don't know the worth of items as the players decide the prices and they increase and decrease it according to their convenience. By this step players would get an idea that what are specific items worth and they would have a clear idea about its value​
-1 Jartex won't copy hypixel or pika