Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the best way to make token like the best of the best

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
End game and mid game both and hoe much you make with this method in 1h

0xatom

Donator
Donator
To make tokens you need:

1) Pickaxe with jackhammer + token greed. Mine without selling
2) Minesuit opal but citrine can work too
3) Pet which boost tokens

Then for more tokens you need:

1) Token booster
2) A good mine, the more lucky box the better. For example see Kingpin rank 1.5%

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
To make tokens you need:

1) Token booster
2) A good mine, the more lucky box the better. For example see Kingpin rank 1.5%
How much do you make with this methed?

And what is the difference between explosive and jackhammer

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
To make tokens you need:

1) Token booster
You literally dont even know the actual meta just saying something out of common knowledge

0xatom

Donator
Donator
I've 53 million tokens right now, this is the first part, there are more ways to make tokens.

You just have to use your mind, try hard kid! ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
I've 53 million tokens right now, this is the first part, there are more ways to make tokens.

You just have to use your mind, try hard kid! ;)
Imagin even trying as none rank

Possible the hardest task

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
Imagin even trying as none rank

Possible the hardest task
lol yeah the server is pretty pay to win if u haven't realized, the best way to make tokens early game if u don't have a rank is to mine soul gems and sell them for tokens in the soul cave which is in warp pvp

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
lol yeah the server is pretty pay to win if u haven't realized, the best way to make tokens early game if u don't have a rank is to mine soul gems and sell them for tokens in the soul cave which is in warp pvp
Yep i know that but

Some how the prices of soul gem have gone from 150k to 30k even tho player make more now with maxed soul luck and jackhammer

Sooo it will take basicly 5 times longer and i dont like being depended on other people possible my least favorite thing to do but ill try it

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
This is mostly depndent on if you have access to a mine with more tokens than usual - though it's good advice either way.

If you somehow obtain a pickaxe with 3000-4500 explosive (Insane Explosive Pickaxe, Godly Pickaxe, really good rng on a Summer pickaxe, you actually grind one out madlad, or you have a shared gang pickaxe), that pickaxe will make tokens faster than a "slow" jackhammer pick (jh 1-~3500). You would need to add levels in Soul Luck (Soul Luck doesn't increase the explosion's radius IIRC, only improves the explosion by breaking more blocks inside that radius. Soul Luck = Cleaner explosions, not bigger explosions - kaivalya kaivalya or someone else please correct me if i'm wrong on this.)

Jackhammer is not a guaranteed activation, not even when fully maxed out and with soul luck 35 equipped - it might be guaranteed if you somehow get Gang Luck minepoints tier 4, Soul Luck 35, Jackhammer 5000 and a Legendary Jackhammer Wizard pet to level 50-100. (That said, I still love and prefer Jackhammer, it takes less concentration and effort)

Explosion is not initially a guaranteed activation, but somewhere around level 2000-2500 it spawns an explosion for every block you mine.
To maximize token gain
- Dig straight down, then fly back up to the top of your mine and repeat.
- OR if you have Thug rank+ (which lets you instantly teleport when using /warp [name] or /spawn, /warp to the top of your mine.

The bigger your explosion radius is, the more tokens you'll get per activation.