Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What Is Prison / Tips

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Here is a little explanation of what you can do in prison gamemode

There is a lot of things you can do in prison gamemode

1- Harvest And Grow Drugs:
they allow you to collect extra money (you can buy and sell drugs from the secret guy hidden in spawn)
(Drugs can be harvested by growing them in your cell with /c home. Or /c create if you don’t have a cell) *drugs work just like seeds

2- Mine Blocks: Mining blocks allows you to find tokens and get money: (you can do that by doing /rank up and chose your mine or /Warp [rank] if you have a rank

3- Tokens: Tokens are used for upgrading your pickaxe enchantments (I prefer working on 'Explosive' enchantment it costs 50 tokens per level up from 0-400 and beginning from 400 the price begins to get higher by 15 tokens) (Tokens can be also used for buying and upgrading backpacks)

4- Crystals: You can find Crystals by mining (Crystals allow you to upgrade your cell and you can trade you crystals at spawn ONLY in Weekends

5- Beacons: When you find a beacon while mining you either get tokens in exchange or you either get a random item such as (Lucky Box, Tokens, Bombs, Mining Keys/Rank up Keys or Tokens Keys) you can collect these by doing /collector or /keys

6- BackPacks:
Backpacks are one of the most helpful and efficient way to get more money when mining, you can buy a backpack with tokens which costs (3000) tokens when buying and (1500) tokens at the first upgrade and the price gets higher throughout upgrading your backpack

Extra Info: Sponges gives you a small amount of token (Can be found while mining)

Hope This Helped!!

(Let me know if you guys want a new one with more complex thing to do cuz this is basic stuff)

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
+More Prestige = More Multiplier (I will be explaining that in the next complex version of this thread)