iHerobrine_ Member Joined October 4, 2020 Messages 31 Points 20 Age 41 February 5, 2021 #1 I was wondering what is voodootje0 and G Gunfire minigame level? Or maybe they use /xp xD
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets February 5, 2021 #2 Nobody knows! At least not anyone I know. I bet JustThiemo knows though
Xplode Donator Donator Liked Approved Popular Engaged Typer Joined November 30, 2019 Messages 1,251 Points 196 February 5, 2021 #3 nice gunfire ping my guy xddddddddddd
Oh_myMinecraft Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Great Reporter Approved Engaged Typer Active Reporter Joined April 6, 2018 Messages 0 Points 131 February 5, 2021 #4 iHerobrine_ said: I was wondering what is voodootje0 and G Gunfire minigame level? Or maybe they use /xp xD Click to expand... its Max by the way
iHerobrine_ said: I was wondering what is voodootje0 and G Gunfire minigame level? Or maybe they use /xp xD Click to expand... its Max by the way
Yuu Donator Donator Famous Admired Engaged Typer Joined July 31, 2020 Messages 2,326 Points 227 Age 21 IGN UltraFartKnocker February 5, 2021 #5 All I know is thiemo is lvl 37