Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What happens after lvl 100?

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
So I had this thought that you play the games to get exp which is used to lvl up. But then if you had reached lvl 100 what happens to the exp? where does it go? and how some lvl 100 players are not on the lvl leaderboard? This thought was on my mind all night.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Nothing happends.
Its the end.
Most of them grind for clans because of the exp so i dont kk=now

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
Nothing you just stay there.:censored:
(#freefoogle)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zeal

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32

Code:
Ok thanks guyz[ for helping me/CODE]

Almay

Donator
Donator
So I had this thought that you play the games to get exp which is used to lvl up. But then if you had reached lvl 100 what happens to the exp? where does it go? and how some lvl 100 players are not on the lvl leaderboard? This thought was on my mind all night.
The players who are not in leaderboard have short name or names starting with U-Z cause they are not at the start of alphabets. That's how level leaderboard works hopefully Jartex will fix it and put the name of those at #1 who got level 100 first not with long name

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
You stop gaining experience as it is the highest level you can achieve, I also heard you do not gain clan experience..? don't quote me on that though.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
You stop gaining experience as it is the highest level you can achieve, I also heard you do not gain clan experience..? don't quote me on that though.
mhh then i dont know.. Because why are they still griding for it then...

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
Also to answer these questions :
- You stop gaining experience so it goes to nowhere.
- Some level 100 players are not on the leaderboard due to being knocked down because of how it is setup.

Raeress

Donator
Donator
The grind for level 100 ends