Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What game mode should I play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron_11

Lots of people ask what game mode in bedwars they should play. So obviously if u have a squad of four or three it obvious to play 4s or 3s. But let’s say you are starting to play bedwars. You don’t have a squad. If you think you are average at the game play solos or duos with a player from lobby or just random. If you are completely new to the game tho it might be more efficient to play quadruples your get better and let your teammates help you at the start. Ones you can somewhat play go from quads to solos and back in order to get used to the solo maps too!

Khosraw

Banned
Lots of people ask what game mode in bedwars they should play. So obviously if u have a squad of four or three it obvious to play 4s or 3s. But let’s say you are starting to play bedwars. You don’t have a squad. If you think you are average at the game play solos or duos with a player from lobby or just random. If you are completely new to the game tho it might be more efficient to play quadruples your get better and let your teammates help you at the start. Ones you can somewhat play go from quads to solos and back in order to get used to the solo maps too!

I would say go for duos and try to learn from your teammate. When you start to understand the game a little, then go for a solo match.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

I would say go for duos and try to learn from your teammate. When you start to understand the game a little, then go for a solo match.
I agree with that but only slightly. Yes this allows you to get used to some of the solo maps unlike quads. Nevertheless the chance of your one teammate in duos leaving or just being new to the game as well as you is higher than the chance of your whole team in 4s to do that. Usually at least one of them will be somewhat decent and so for you can learn in any case.

Khosraw

Banned
I agree with that but only slightly. Yes this allows you to get used to some of the solo maps unlike quads. Nevertheless the chance of your one teammate in duos leaving or just being new to the game as well as you is higher than the chance of your whole team in 4s to do that. Usually at least one of them will be somewhat decent and so for you can learn in any case.

That is true. Though learning from yourself is not always successful than learning from someone else. You can take the chance and it is not a huge risk to say the least.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Well.... Honestly, I don't exactly agree with you. Reason being there are a good amount of trolls in squads. I see people trolling their teammates a lot while playing with friends and that's what let's us win easily. Plus, since it is a team of four, there is a good chance you'll run into a team with more than one hacker... Which isn't good :/

Khosraw

Banned
Well.... Honestly, I don't exactly agree with you. Reason being there are a good amount of trolls in squads. I see people trolling their teammates a lot while playing with friends and that's what let's us win easily. Plus, since it is a team of four, there is a good chance you'll run into a team with more than one hacker... Which isn't good :/

Thank you! It is also really complicated to learn from a squad. You have no idea what will be going on as your whole squad starts rushing and building.

The player can get overwelmed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

I see where you r going with that but a chance of trolls can accrue in any game mode. I do agree that squads can be kinda weird to play, but at the same time the chance of at least one player on ur team being legit with 4 players is higher then when there are 3 or 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.