Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What Does PROTECTED mean on a piece of gear?

EpicAwesome

I've seen this PROTECTED enchant on many swords, bows, and armor, but I don't know what it means and how to get it. Can someone tell me what it does and how to obtain it?

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Items become protected by placing a whitescroll on the item. It basically means the enchant is protected from being broken from custom enchants. You can obtain them from gkits or /transfer.
^ :D

Nayzad

Donator
Donator
Items become protected by placing a whitescroll on the item. It basically means the enchant is protected from being broken from custom enchants. You can obtain them from gkits or /transfer.
you can get whitescroll from Gkit only

Nayzad

Donator
Donator
No, you can also get it from /transfer. When you tinker books there is a chance you get certain scrolls.
when you tinker books in SBD you can get black scroll only and in /transfer there is scrolls Like mobcounter scroll and kill counter not white and black

jblacko_

Donator
Donator
To clear all confusion- protected is what happens when a white scroll is placed on the item. It protects the item from being broken if a custom enchantment book was to fail. White scrolls can only be obtained in gkits in SBD.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

EpicAwesome

ok thx everyone
and it doesn't matter that much whether or not its in /transfer