G Gusto Guest June 14, 2020 #11 I have an idea! participate in an event that is going to happen in 30minutes on jartex!
UpperGround Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Joined August 29, 2019 Messages 3,244 Points 210 Age 21 June 14, 2020 #12 watching Netflix is the best thing to do when u don't know what to do
Knowly Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Famous Admired Joined April 7, 2018 Messages 7,172 Points 224 June 15, 2020 #13 Left click
Jumpi11 Member Joined May 28, 2020 Messages 56 Points 12 August 3, 2020 #14 Take breaks or find a hobby that's pretty hard so you don't get bored. I just bought a keyboard and it's a good thing to use sometimes when I'm bored
Take breaks or find a hobby that's pretty hard so you don't get bored. I just bought a keyboard and it's a good thing to use sometimes when I'm bored