Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do you do when you lose your bed in bedwars?

SadRomantic43

We all of course lost their bed Right? Well we can ethier clutch which happens not always.. And die well I hope this will prevent of you dying.

Tip #1. First, I prefer you staying away from fights, what I mean by that is, don't rush some ones bed because it will give 80% chance you will die from the enemy, or fall into the void..

Tip #2 Dont ninga bridge or any other bridging method use the normal bridging method because if u ninga bridge u can fall into the void which happens to everyone all the time..

Tip #3 Always get emeralds and diamonds you need to get stacked the things you should not buy [diamond sword, water] Things you should buy [Diamond armor, enderpearls and pots like jump and speed]
The list I gave what you need to buy is very important because if u fall u can enderpearl to a island which will not make u die with diamond armor its harder to lose to an enemy with pots you can easier attack the person or run away.

Tip #4 Look to see if the enemys your left with not at their base if they are not at their base break their beds because then they can kill eachother and you will be left with a 1v1 and you will be already stacked.

Tip #5
Buy all of these items [gaps, enders, iron sword, fireballs, 3 stacks of blocks a lot of tnt and ladders]
With tnt you can put many tnt around them and they will get blown and have less hp or gget thrown into the void.

That's all if you see anything incorrect please let me know and if you disagree with me its just my opinion.

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Disagree a lot with Tip #2

Just practice it so that you don't fall off. I believe the small risk of falling off is a lot better than slow bridging just because you can fall down (hardly if you have mastered bridging). Instead, speedbridge more slowly and carefully.

(message 2,222 btw)