Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What did you guys get for Christmas?

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I got a PS5 For Christmas! What did you guys get for Christmas this year? Just curious, Let me know! 🤔

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
I was gonna ask for a rank but realized that you need paypal which my dad does not have :(
Kinda sad ngl
(i didnt get anything for christmas and i usually never do)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Adenn

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I was gonna ask for a rank but realized that you need paypal which my dad does not have :(
Kinda sad ngl
(i didnt get anything for christmas and i usually never do)
Oh, sad to hear. I heard JartexNetwork gonna add new payment methods soon so don't worry! :D

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Sorry but I gotta say this. You can ask for a lot of stuff and you ask for a rank on a Minecraft Server??? I mean if you're gonna say "my family doesn't have a lot of money" or whatever, I feel you, because my family actually suffers with the same problem.

EDIT: didnt even finish my sentence. If you have financial problems, ask for something else that isnt something ingame. A new game maybe, thats alright, but a rank for Jartex, thats just way too low

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I got 1000 Valorant points from not_Nuggets not_Nuggets as my christmas present!! Thank you gamer, very cool ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Adenn

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I got 1000 Valorant points from not_Nuggets not_Nuggets as my christmas present!! Thank you gamer, very cool ;)
What can you do with it :O

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Sorry but I gotta say this. You can ask for a lot of stuff and you ask for a rank on a Minecraft Server??? I mean if you're gonna say "my family doesn't have a lot of money" or whatever, I feel you, because my family actually suffers with the same problem.

EDIT: didnt even finish my sentence. If you have financial problems, ask for something else that isnt something ingame. A new game maybe, thats alright, but a rank for Jartex, thats just way too low
i mean a keyboard would be nice but i think being able to nick in game is better.
i have an xbox with 6 cds which is more than enough so nothing much there 0.0
Better pc would be nice but it is too expensive
Cant think of anything more, i have all i need now i gotta get this stupid rank xd

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Cant think of anything more, i have all i need now i gotta get this stupid rank xd
i mean a keyboard would be nice but i think being able to nick in game is better.
You are dead wrong. Sorry but that is just FOOLISH

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Adenn

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
not_Nuggets not_Nuggets You forgot to tell what you got for Christmas 😅