Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What clicking method do you find the best?

YOKINGTUNIC

I personally find that normal clicking is the best method for me because I have good control over my aim and my cps is very consistent, I combine lots of movement strategies to go along like w - tapping and strafing which makes it even better, however, this is just my opinion so let me know what you guys think?

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Normal clicking is not bad. Thing is, you don't get high cps with it. I like butterfly clicking as it's easy to aim if you find a good grip and get used to it along with high cps which is useful for pvp

AlmostAble

Banned
IGN
gg100able
I find butterfly clicking satisfying + im good at it . Have to make sure not to click too fast tho as its bannable on some servers ):

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
In my opinion, I prefer butterfly+jitter both have more than 10 cps and it is easy to aim with it.
I mostly use jitter cause it is easy to aim for me in that clicking method.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
normal clicking because i started off doing it so its a part of my pvp now,and second because i can jitter 11 on this office mouse BUT theres no way im figuring out how to aim with this,i can only get 11 cps from jittering when thats the only thing i focus on,and i cant butterfly click fast with this as when i butterfly click it just gives the same cps as normal clicking

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
Most of the time I do normal clicking because as you said it does help my aim. But sometimes I switch to butterfly even tho my aim is bad with it. I normally do butterfly when bridging as I find that much easier to do than pvp with butterfly

brokeski

IGN
Brokeski
Controversial but it really depends your comfort, If your comfortable doing butterfly, Do butterfly and you will perfect it. Personally I find jittering the best.