Xyrel Member Joined November 2, 2021 Messages 11 Points 10 Age 18 IGN ItzXyrel November 16, 2021 #1 Recently there's been 2 major updates to Bedwars. Personally I love these updates but I'm wondering what other people think about it.
Recently there's been 2 major updates to Bedwars. Personally I love these updates but I'm wondering what other people think about it.
Tharul1m256YT Donator Donator Starter Joined July 23, 2021 Messages 131 Points 31 IGN Tharul1m256YT November 16, 2021 #2 Its pretty good and i really like the prizes of the tools and the kb stick.....but i dont like how they nerfed the tnt :/
Its pretty good and i really like the prizes of the tools and the kb stick.....but i dont like how they nerfed the tnt :/
iFlyYT Manager Staff member Manager Great Reporter Donator Team Social Media The sky's the limit Medal of Honor Joined June 18, 2021 Messages 9,066 Points 305 November 16, 2021 #3 What updates are you guys talking about?
AUTHOR AUTHOR Xyrel Member Joined November 2, 2021 Messages 11 Points 10 Age 18 IGN ItzXyrel November 17, 2021 #4 FlyAbove said: What updates are you guys talking about? Click to expand... there's been a couple major updates to bw recently, didnt you see the discord announcement?
FlyAbove said: What updates are you guys talking about? Click to expand... there's been a couple major updates to bw recently, didnt you see the discord announcement?
S STRMCHSR12 New Member Joined February 7, 2022 Messages 10 Points 1 Age 26 February 7, 2022 #5 ToastedDoesStuff said: Recently there's been 2 major updates to Bedwars. Personally I love these updates but I'm wondering what other people think about it. Click to expand... I like all the update this server is the best
ToastedDoesStuff said: Recently there's been 2 major updates to Bedwars. Personally I love these updates but I'm wondering what other people think about it. Click to expand... I like all the update this server is the best
bluewolf Member Joined February 12, 2022 Messages 77 Points 8 Age 20 February 12, 2022 #6 I think its pretty good tho
Lumin0us Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator The sky's the limit Loved Master Reporter Helping Hand II Joined August 19, 2020 Messages 5,355 Points 308 February 12, 2022 #7 R rLilJesus you forgot to lock the thread