Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What are some of the best Talents?

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
So, I've recently returned to Skywars back and I was wondering what are some of the best Talents to get/play with.

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
I personally use these three:
Rage: Strength is really good for kill chains in mid, especially for Extreme mode.
Adrenaline: Speed 3 boost comes handy for combos or to escape from the enemy
Second Breath: Regeneration II is always clutch in a fast paced gamemode like Skywars.

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
I personally use these three:
Rage: Strength is really good for kill chains in mid, especially for Extreme mode.
Adrenaline: Speed 3 boost comes handy for combos or to escape from the enemy
Second Breath: Regeneration II is always clutch in a fast paced gamemode like Skywars.
I also use the same talents with healer kit and they are pretty good.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Best talents to use in skywars are:
1. Adrenaline
2. Rage
3. Last stand

Any sw main would agree to this.
But then it all comes to your preference of gameplay.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I personally use Rage, Last Stand, and Second Breath. I know it’s a bit odd that I use second breath as opposed to adrenaline, but I’ve found that potential regeneration after a kill helps more than speed. I also tend to play very aggressively at times, so second breath is very useful for keeping me alive after I have spent all my pots.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Hey! second breath is one of the worst talent to use especially when you get regen pot from chest, gapples and let’s not forget there is a kit called healer kit. MiltonNJ05 MiltonNJ05 and OrangeEndy OrangeEndy .

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Hey! second breath is one of the worst talent to use especially when you get regen pot from chest, gapples and let’s not forget there is a kit called healer kit. MiltonNJ05 MiltonNJ05 and OrangeEndy OrangeEndy .
I understand that. I usually play Normal mode for faster games and regen pots are not that common. Moreover, I choose the Diamond kit.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Fair, I do use healer kit, but I try to play very fast paced extreme mode games where back to back fights are common. Once I burn through my healer kit pots, second breath will often carry me through a few back to back fights where I lack time to heal properly with a gapple. I will definitely try adrenaline instead now though to see if it is a better talent for my gameplay style.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Fair, I do use healer kit, but I try to play very fast paced extreme mode games where back to back fights are common. Once I burn through my healer kit pots, second breath will often carry me through a few back to back fights where I lack time to heal properly with a gapple. I will definitely try adrenaline instead now though to see if it is a better talent for my gameplay style.
Use a mouse when trying it instead of a touch pad man.