Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What a great server (just a joke)

AimraneHD

IGN
AimraneeHD
Untitled11_20210118115331.png
This happens *sometimes* but even so... is there a way to fix this? Can this be fixed?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AimraneHD

AimraneHD

IGN
AimraneeHD
im just saying this because i never played 1.16 on jartexnetwork (except for creative gamemode)

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It happens to me when I long drag. If you can short drag and time your clicks, that will decrease the lagback.

harshaddu

View attachment 12279
This happens *sometimes* but even so... is there a way to fix this? Can this be fixed?
this server has only a few god bridgers and yeah that happens to me too (i am not that good in god bridging) but yeah this happens idk it happens because of ping but i report it as it happens to most (GOD BRIDGERS)

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
View attachment 12280
those are the only downloaded versions on my mc launcher
Not accusing you but its easy to just delete a folder if you actually did have hacks. As to your question, godbridging isn't really something players with over 60ms should do, even myself, with 20ms, lag back or get tp'ed into the void

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AimraneHD

AimraneHD

IGN
AimraneeHD
Not accusing you but its easy to just delete a folder if you actually did have hacks. As to your question, godbridging isn't really something players with over 60ms should do, even myself, with 20ms, lag back or get tp'ed into the void
I swear on everything, i swear on my soul, i swear to god. i dont use hacks.