Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Well Rip my progress

PactNoNo

I like playing on Jartex, it's chill and the community is quite fun to hang with. I started playing in the current season since the beginning of the reset, made quite the progress with a few resources farms and claimed a large amount of lands for variety of reasons (a village for the villagers trading hall i set up, my main base on a mountain beside a few farms i set up manually for crops and netherwart bellow my base, a mini trading hall bellow the base made from zombie villagers i cured, and a huge amount of resources in chests inside my base). To say i liked exploring the map for rare biomes or unexplored land would be an understatement. I basically manually walked to the edge of the map with shulkers of speed potions and fire res when i explored the nether of the diamond world (my favorite world) and claimed a few areas i liked along the way planning projects ahead of time.

Sadly though i had to stop my progress since my friend mother passed away, to support them emotionally i decided to pause playing a few months and focus on them first. My friend doing great now so i decided to log on my account for the first time in a few months just to be greated by all my progress gone : my claimed lands were gone, my chests all claimed by someone else, my villagers slain, my potion and netherwart farm gone, and all my claimed area's that i was saving for projects also vanished.

Is this something that the server do for people that goes inactive for a while or just happened to me? I'm quite sad that my progress is gone. The only thing i have on me is the gear i had on me before going offline (which is a netherite armor and the mining tools i used), my shulkers and my favourite fishing rod as well as my RunAwaySmug keepsake was in one of those chests. Is there a way for the damage to be reverted? Please help T-T

ballveer

Its because of that you were not online for so long i dont think there is a way to get it all back.
This happent to one of my friend.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

PactNoNo

Its because of that you were not online for so long i dont think there is a way to get it all back.
This happent to one of my friend.
Well dang.........Well then, i guess i'll just have to start searching for a new place to call home and build up everything from scratch till the next reset happen so i can explore again. Quite a tragedy indeed T-T'

Ngl the only things i miss from all my loot was my fortune netherite pickaxe (It's my first diamond pickaxe and the one i was using since server reset) , my god rod (i like fishing) and my friend RunAwaySmug keepsake axe. It be like that though, good reminder to always put a sign on my chests.

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
It's because Survival resets every new season. Everything you had was reset because of that. So there's nothing toh can do now.

That being said, I am really sorry for your loss. Stay positive man!