Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented [Website] Light Forums Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
Rekronoa
What is your suggestion about?:
Light Forums Theme
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Website
Describe your suggestion:
Here's for the forum addicts.

I believe that the forums should have 2, or multiple themes that give you the ability to customize how you see the website. The main and most basic theme I suggest is a light theme. What I mean by this.. is that instead of the base of the forum being darkened(black), it would be a lighter color. Many people enjoy a lighter and easier-going color to make their experience on the forums better. It would be very easily changed and accessible.

Basically.. the background would be white or a lighter color.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Though it's a very small suggestion and doesn't contribute much to the gameplay experience, this would really improve the design and how players want to see their forums and website page. It may be easier on the eyes and improve players experience here on the forums with the freedom of customization on the site.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Note that if this is implemented, it would be a simple add-on which you can easily change through Light and Dark theme. Some other aspects of it would change aswell, such as maybe the color of the buttons or navigation tab, etc..

Give me your honest opinions, give me your support or explain why this shouldn't be added. I would love to know!

gamergirl1081

Addicted Member
Would be very minor but useful, because I keep my Discord in a light background. This would be easier for my eyes +1

JoeTheHuman

+1
I would love to see this implemented! As it would make me feel comfortable while navigating on Forums since I'm addicted :inlove

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
Reks, fellow Forums addict,

In other words, a Night and Day theme (Light and dark)? OR A fully customizable RGB option? I think you've brought up a great point and i think this would be really interesting to discuss further with other ideas to make it even more customizable.

Nice

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
This might be actually added on the next Forums Update. Interesting idea -> +1

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Yeah, I believe it's a good idea to have multiple choice of what color we want to have.. +1

RealStroker42

+1, though I do not like to use light themes, others will still love it. Its always good to have choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.