Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars weapons, armor and kb 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clo4cky

Minecraft Username:
Clo4cky​

What is the suggestion about?
weapons, armor and kb 10​

Description:
weapons and armor in extreme mode are way too overpowered like prot 3 diamond or sharp 3 i suggest to lower armor ench to max prot 2 and reduce the armor spawn rate cuz full prot 3 dia from 1 chest is a lil too much. For example u could get random armor pice between iron and diamond between prot 1 and 2 (same for swords and bows), also kb 10 kinda ruins the point of skywars cuz u just camp at an island waiting for ppls to come and u slap them off, id suggest heavily reducint he spawn rate or replacing it with kb 2 rods​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it would make fights more enjoyable because players have to manage their inventory and weapons, also would help reduce camping beacause kb2 isnt enough to knock someone off in 1 hit​

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I partially agree with you jolt, but I think the kb slimeball should be removed, because u can win with it even if ur the worst sw player ever. It doesn't require any skill. I get why there'd be like p4 gear and pearls in a sky crate, but the slimeball is way too broken

YWNightmare

Addicted Member
-1. Nah it's good, in a normal skywars match there should be no problem in fairness, since everyone has the same gear none has a real advantage on the others with prots and sharpnesses. Skywars is dead due to the cheaters.
I agree on the slime ball thing tho, that thing breaks the game and should be removed.

-1 everyone gets same (chance of) items so its fair. its good that extreme has stronger armor/weapons cuz it makes it less p2w. And the slimeball is pretty strong, but if you know someone has it you can build around yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.