Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied We NEED EMREALD RANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyotsav_pro

Minecraft Username:
Jyotsav_pro​

What is the suggestion about?
We NEED EMREALD RANK​

Description:
So I have asked my friends who have diamond rank do they want emerald rank and the answer was yes they want it I mean they told me there is nothing much to do with the diamond rank I mean I am a diamond rank too
and I feel Jartex should make an emerald rank and I will the first to purchase it here are the things we can do with emerald rank:-
1) we can select maps in minigames like skywars and bedwars
2) we get a name tag we can write anything in that after our name like Jyotsav_pro [sed life] etc
3) (IDK about this one u cannot put it if u want ) we can watch our previous games we played
4) we can vanish in lobbies
5) there should be a feature that we can report a player in-game only and staff will keep an eye on the hacker
like /report Jyotsav_pro - beeHopping, Killaura,bedNuke, scaffolding and staff will see his gameplay
6)more pg settings for fun like in diamond rank we can only make a pg but in emerald rank, we can change settings as we can toggle that we want diamond gen and emerald gen in bedwars or we can toggle if we want mid loot in skywars, etc

so I have thought of these only u can add more if someone has more idea he or she can write in replies​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will help u a lot it will support the server and if the rank has some good features then I am sure more people
will buy it because I know I am a diamond rank that now diamond rank has become old has not good features​

Extra Information:
I just want to say if u release an emerald rank I will be the first to buy it​

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
-1 diamond alr cost lot and its enogh

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
we get a name tag we can write anything in that after our name like Jyotsav_pro [sed life] etc
No, the idea adding something after ur name is meh, and yk there'll be people who will set it as n word, there shouldnt be something with that customisation.

3) (IDK about this one u cannot put it if u want ) we can watch our previous games we played
game replays look like a global feature rather than something for 1 rank specifically. and Thiemo said this isnt getting implemented anytime soon

4) we can vanish in lobbies
/nick is enough, u dont need vanish lol

5) there should be a feature that we can report a player in-game only and staff will keep an eye on the hacker
should be a global feature

6)more pg settings for fun like in diamond rank we can only make a pg but in emerald rank, we can change settings as we can toggle that we want diamond gen and emerald gen in bedwars or we can toggle if we want mid loot in skywars, etc
this one and first are good, but 1-2 good features are not enough for a new rank.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Jyotsav_pro​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback from the community
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.