Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

We Need A New Anti-Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarknessBoi

So basically when you play in skywars or any other PVP based gamemode, you will face lots of hackers, I'm an experienced player and pretty pro at PVP and I know what I'm doing, and I can know who's hacking and who's not....

The hackers sometimes use like 3.2-3.5 blocks of reach which might look legit so people don't report them, and the Anti-Cheat is apparently not efficient so that's why they should use another one...

I suggest Anti Gaming Chair Anti Cheat.
-AGC AC is pretty good and effective, used in popular servers that barely have hackers, like MineMen Club (Not Advertising), This Anti Cheat is really good, it detects all the hackers and is pretty good for Skywars/KitPvP and other PvP gamemodes...

We need a new anti-cheat because cracked players hack, get banned, make another account, and hack.... So if we get a new AC then this will reduce the amount of the hackers and whenever they try to hack they get banned immediately instead of hacking around and ruining the games for lots of players then getting banned....

iiFlux

They updated their Anti-Cheat yesterday but there are some problems, don't worry they are working on it.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
So basically when you play in skywars or any other PVP based gamemode, you will face lots of hackers, I'm an experienced player and pretty pro at PVP and I know what I'm doing, and I can know who's hacking and who's not....

The hackers sometimes use like 3.2-3.5 blocks of reach which might look legit so people don't report them, and the Anti-Cheat is apparently not efficient so that's why they should use another one...

-AGC AC is pretty good and effective, used in popular servers that barely have hackers, like MineMen Club (Not Advertising), This Anti Cheat is really good, it detects all the hackers and is pretty good for Skywars/KitPvP and other PvP gamemodes...

We need a new anti-cheat because cracked players hack, get banned, make another account, and hack.... So if we get a new AC then this will reduce the amount of the hackers and whenever they try to hack they get banned immediately instead of hacking around and ruining the games for lots of players then getting banned....
First of you should have posted it in the Suggestions.
Second of, the Minigames (Bedwars and Skywars) the AC has been updated and working fine. Well yeah, theres some console bans here and there. Yes AGC is one of the best AC out there. If I'm mistaken the developers are still working on the AC for Practice, KitPvP and Bridge I think.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator

Hello D DarknessBoi , the anti-cheat has been updated recently and is currently still being worked on.

Have fun playing on Jartex!

~Thread Locked~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.