Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

PracticePvP We had a thrilling fireball fight in practice

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss

Minecraft Username:
YousafWitherBoss​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
We had a thrilling fireball fight in practice​

Suggestion Details:
Fireball fight is one of the most popular games in Minecraft multiplayer, and it's currently trending. I've noticed that many of my Jartex friends are switching to other servers to enjoy fireball fights. Therefore, I kindly request that you consider adding fireball fights immediately. This addition will enhance the player experience and attract more players. Thank you.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Fireball fight is currently a trending game, but it's only available on premium servers and a few local ones. We all know Jartex is a popular cracked server, so if Jartex were to introduce this fireball fight game, it could attract a significant number of players from the cracked Minecraft community, resulting in a server BOOM!​

Extra Information:
Pika Network, the elder sibling of Jartex Network, also does not offer the fireball fight game. If Jartex were to introduce this game, it might entice Pika Network players to switch to Jartex to enjoy playing fireball fights. :>​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
YousafWitherBoss​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
We had a thrilling fireball fight in practice​

Suggestion Details:
Fireball fight is one of the most popular games in Minecraft multiplayer, and it's currently trending. I've noticed that many of my Jartex friends are switching to other servers to enjoy fireball fights. Therefore, I kindly request that you consider adding fireball fights immediately. This addition will enhance the player experience and attract more players. Thank you.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Fireball fight is currently a trending game, but it's only available on premium servers and a few local ones. We all know Jartex is a popular cracked server, so if Jartex were to introduce this fireball fight game, it could attract a significant number of players from the cracked Minecraft community, resulting in a server BOOM!​

Extra Information:
Pika Network, the elder sibling of Jartex Network, also does not offer the fireball fight game. If Jartex were to introduce this game, it might entice Pika Network players to switch to Jartex to enjoy playing fireball fights. :>​
Hey YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • Even said by you “it is a trending game in premium servers”, so yeah, Jartex is not going to copy any other servers. (Please do not argue with me because of this).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • Even said by you “it is a trending game in premium servers”, so yeah, Jartex is not going to copy any other servers. (Please do not argue with me because of this).
I didn't mention that it's trending on premium servers. Instead, I stated that it's exclusively accessible on premium servers and a select few local ones. Please read my message carefully, as I'm aware of your tendency to try and prove others wrong

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Furthermore, premium servers offer game modes like Gapple Fight, Archer, and Sumo before Jartex does. Do you agree that Jartex may have borrowed these game modes? If so, why should they consider adding this particular game mode? Please provide your response

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Fireball fight is currently a trending game, but it's only available on premium servers and a few local ones
It's clearly visible that you have said it, and even if you didn't but still it's something that exists on other servers.

I'm aware of your tendency to try and prove others wrong
I never prove others wrong, I just tell them the reality, and the reality in this case is that it really exists on other servers and thus, Jartex won't copy them. Now, PLEASE do not message me regarding this any further, as I will not be responding to you.

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
At the end of the day, it boils down to the owners' feelings. Remember when auto inventory sorter was suggested and denied due to it being "copied from other servers"? Now it speaks for itself. So, imo it would be a good addition to the server but its addition is not in our hands.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
At the end of the day, it boils down to the owners' feelings. Remember when auto inventory sorter was suggested and denied due to it being "copied from other servers"? Now it speaks for itself. So, imo it would be a good addition to the server but its addition is not in our hands.
bruh but you still vote for this suggestion may be it accepted

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
That would come along a practice reset, lookout for it I guess.