Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

BedWars We demand more BedWars updates!

adrij1234

Active Member
Joined
April 18, 2026
Messages
157
Points
26
Age
15
IGN
adrij1234
Minecraft Username:
adrij1234​

What is your suggestion's title?
We demand more BedWars updates!​

Suggestion Details:
As I have seen in the ChangeLog, Bedwars has a very less update rate, compared to other Gamemodes. Basically it is neglected.​
I believe, there can be MANY optimization fixes, added to bedwars and make the gameplay smoother.​
Other gamemodes get regular big updates with new features but bedwars gets a update probably once in 2 years​
And the only regular update is rotational items​
Not nesserily features but optimization is highly required. The bedwars is buggy at times and many times.​
There were many accepted Bedwars suggestions​
Like my clan update suggestion or elfo's suggestion to be able to rejoin, solos until your bed is broken and many more​
But instead of this? What are we getting? A looking for party NPC, that everyone has difficulty using and I haven't in my playtime seen 1 player use it. Instead we could have gotten a looking for party lobby where players just ask for party, which would be much more convenient.​
There is more to it, I cannot describe how many times I have been kicked out mid game. Due to a 1 second network fluctuation. But THE SERVER JUST WONT LET ME JOIN, "OH YOU ARE ALREADY LOGGED IN". These things make me soo mad. Jartex I love you ❤️ but sometimes try to have more updates on one of your most beloved gamemodes which is slowly turning into a hated gamemode.​
​
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More player interaction​
Better player experience​

Extra Information:
If this gets more than 20 upvotes, jartex is bound make a big update​
 
Last edited:
Few things I would love for Jartex to change:
1. Bedwars sometimes doesn't let you rejoin even if you have a bed.
2. The commands stop working.
3. The game kicks you mid game for seemingly no reason and you cannot join back if it's solos. I think there should be a grace period of 10 seconds or so before your bed is automatically broken.
4. Solos and doubles are bad with 4 teams.
5. There haven't been a new map for a long time now.
 
+1 Lowk need new maps and 8 player duos and solos back else jartex player count will keep fading away. as for bugs jartex has done a great job in minimizing those but there are still some such as the ones mentioned by Caet190 Caet190
 

Top