Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ways To Earn Money That You May Not Know

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I get a lot of people asking how to make money or, how did you get so much money!! There are obviously the basic ways to earn money that everyone knows, make farms, sell items you get, and so forth. But there are a lot of ways to earn money that I don’t think newer players are not aware about to I’m here today to shoe some of these ways so that newer players can earn money better and faster!

===========================================

••••••• AFK For Higher Level Islands •••••••
This is the easiest method to earn a lot of money. If your about to log off for the night and you are just going to disconnect and get back on in the morning, your missing out on an easy opportunity to make money! Before you get off, type,” Anyone want to hire me to afk?” You will most likely get a response very soon. Or if people in the chat are hiring afker’s then msg them that you can do it! They will most likely ask you how long you can afk for them. You will say how long you think you will be able to afk and then you can negotiate the price of how much an hour you will get paid. Just afking overnight for someone can earn you big money and all your doing is standing where they want you to and then just leave your account there overnight. Please keep in mind that the server reboots every day at a set time. (4:00 AM GMT time). If your planning on afking through this time then remember that you will get kicked and will need to log back in. This does not include any other times that the server is rebooted manually by staff. Afking is the easiest way to earn money so take advantage and let the higher level islands pay you to afk!

•• Grind And Sell Mobheads/Mobcoins ••
Most people know that you can grind mobs for exp and then sell that exp for a good amount of money. What you may not know, is that the Mobheads that you get from grinding are also very valuable. Just ask in the chat if anyone is buying heads? There is a good chance someone will respond saying something like,” Sell your mobheads for 80K a stack at /is warp Djcougar” Or something like that. This is a really good and simple way to earn money. Grinding mobheads and selling them to people at there warp, is a very efficient way of earning money, especially if you can get your hands on a sword with the MobHeads custom enchantment. Another thing you can do with the mobheads that you earn is to collect them by holding them in your hand and then doing Shift + Right click. Then after you have collected all of them, you can do /heads and by clicking on the heads that you have a lot of, you can turn them into mobcoins. Mobcoins sell for a LOT of money. Just ask in the chat,” Where should I sell my mobcoins?” I’m sure someone will tell you to go to there warp and sell them. They usually sell in stacks so don’t try to sell 6 mobcoins as you most likely won’t get any offers. This is a good way to earn money that people don’t know.

••••••••••••• Selling Crate Keys •••••••••••••
When you vote you get voting keys, when your online and Jartex hits 500 votes, you receive a rare crate key. Most people go and open these crates in hopes of a super good reward! Well, the truth is that getting a good reward from a vote or rare key is extremely rare. I’ve played skyblock for 3 years and never pulled skydonor rank (from voting crate or from rare crate) or skyvip rank (from rare crate) ever. The chances are so incredibly slim that you are much better off selling your keys. Voting and rare keys can usually sell for a good amount of money. Just hold the key in your hand and type in chat,” [item] offers? This will show the chat that you have vote key(s)or rare key(s). People will probably give you offers and you can sell them for much more then you would get out of opening hundreds of crate keys. Selling them will get you money and benefit you more in the long run so make sure you do this to keep a constant flow of money for you.

•••••••••• Doing Jobs For People ••••••••••
This one is a little bit harder because you just have to wait for these opportunities to come. At times people in chat might be requesting to hiring people for something. Whether that be grinding for them, helping destroy a structure on their island, helping to build/place blocks, there are lots of different reasons someone might be hiring people. These are good opportunity’s that can earn you some good money! Take advantage or when people are trying to hiring someone to do something! It can get you fast, easy money.

==========================================

•••••••••••••• Making Friends ••••••••••••••
The final way to make money that most people don’t know/do, is make friends. Be nice. Being kind to people will always pay off. When you make friends with others, your more likely to get things from them, have them discount prices for you, and more likely to be someone they trust to hire for something. Making friends and never scamming or being toxic will always get you the best results.

If you enjoyed this or if it helped you in any way, make sure to react with a thumbs up. Hope this helped some people out!

Last edited: