Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied water is a bit op..

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LBp3dx

Minecraft Username:
durpilydurp

What is the suggestion about?
water is a bit op..

Description:

ok this is what I've just done in a public match lol .In jartex, you can get infinite water by having a 4 by 4 water source , which you only need 2 water buckets ( 2 ems ) to do that . It's a bit unfair when you just spam water everywhere in someone's base , this could even happen when you have a troll in your team that just makes your base into Atlantis.

I think jartex could use this way to solve this problem: when someone create an infinite source water , when they pick the water up , it removes the source block instead the water regenerates.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
To prevent trolls (although I am the one them lol) just build water walls everywhere .

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
i dont see a good reason for it to be tweeked/changed. and also rarely saw people flood bases, last time i saw that was like more than 1 month ago so -1

NotKitkat

Donator
Donator
Although it rarely happens, it is very annoying when the opponents do that and fill their whole bed defence with water and remove all the blocks near it. It happened before and it was a horrible experience.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, durpilydurp​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.