Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz

What is the suggestion about?
Voting

Description:
Currently, there is no way to see how many votes you have unless you are on the leaderboard. There should be an area, where it displays your amount of votes on the voting page in forums.​
As said by LordErlik LordErlik , seeing your position whilst not featuring on the leaderboard, will also be helpful. See below :​
1st MoudTage_ 255 votes
2nd PlayerA 250 votes
3rd PlayerB 248 votes
4th PlayerC 246 votes
5th PlayerD 243 votes

14th MAST3R_dj 207 votes

Not only is this useful to see how close you are to the leaderboard, it will motivate players who are maybe 1 or 2 votes off the leaderboard to vote again, in turn leading to better server exposure. They wouldn't have been able to do this, if there was no interface where you can see your votes.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As stated above.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
well as stated above , seeing your current vote will get you more motivated especially if the gap is only like 1-3 votes. And i think couple of people are using other accs to vote like me, as you cant win votetop in a streak if you use the same ign over and over again. you will need to use another ign for it .as the votetop leaderboards refreshes before some vote links refresh. so i like the idea of where you can see your current votes in either the linked discord or just by searching up ign.
Oh! I never knew that, I'm not really familiar with voting and stuff. I'm just confused as to how the whole discord-forum linking process will take place, but if the developers can do it, it will make a great alternative and will be a great feature loved by many of the top voters including yourself!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, mmmDoughnutzzz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We'd need to have access to the voting site's API (if they have one). Currently, it is not possible.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.