Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Voting Prizes To Be Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GGabbi

IGN
_GGabbi
Minecraft Username:
_GGabbi​

What is your suggestion's title?
Voting Prizes To Be Changed​

Suggestion Details:
As I have been voting for Jartex for a while now, I have noticed a issue why people don't vote for Jartex but other servers, Voting Prizes for Jartex are quite low as compared to others and Also voting isn't easy task to do, Its like you are voting for a server for whole month waking at 4am in order just to vote and get the giftcard at end of month, The prizes (giftcards) which are given have quite less value as you can see the prize for 7th position is like only 5euros which is like a penny, You can only buy the Lowest possible rank. I wish Jartex should change the value of gift cards. It will help the Jartex in following ways: 1) More amount of player would vote for Jartex. 2) As more player would vote for Jartex, Its ranking will also gradually increase as players think If I vote for Jartex They get Better Giftcards than other servers do. I Leave this to Jartex to decide the new value of Gift Cards. -Regards _GGabbi​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
First Of All, The Reasons mentioned below might not work as I say but it will surely.​
1 ) More Votes = Better ranking for Jartex.​
2 ) Better Prizes will also help players to Choose what they want and they would surely vote for next month as they think to get a better rank.​
3 ) More Players will start joining Jartex as they think the giftcards given in Jartex are way better than other servers.​
4 ) Last but not the least, Many Players do want this to affect as Players think voting as burden, This will surely Change their Mindset and make them to Vote.​

Extra Information:
This a quite new topic for Jartex but yeah it is only for well being of Jartex and its Players.​

Last edited:

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, _GGabbi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.