Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Voting before game

Minecraft Username:
JPO_Killer7421​

What is the suggestion about?
Voting before game​

Description:
Please take away the voting part before each match , make skywars like it was and pls bring back the old maps and rules , it was always fun to play and grind for leaderboards , now it just isnt anymore , now its either oay to win ( bronze silver or gold rank) or its just with luck because extreme mode and lunatic mode just isnt fair , a newby who playes minecraft for the first time can win in those modes , but in normal you have to use strategy and think what you have to use and do next , lunatic and extreme mode you just slap on some armour and basicly just do kitpvp , it really sucks , please please pleaaassseee do something about it... Also add a /friend command..​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
alot of people i know left because of the maps and voting changes you did , I fell like you willl get alot more players coming on everyday and alot more playtime and server votes . The add friends command just makes it so much easier to communicate with friends that doesnt want to share social stuff , and its easier to see if somebody you want to play with is online...​

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
A lot of players enjoy Lunatic and Extreme. Some players like other game modes, that's why they vote. Normal Mode is more challenging for a non cause of the Gold Kit. Anyone They can play Extreme or Lunatic cause everyone basically gets the same about of sharpness and prot.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
J
A lot of players enjoy Lunatic and Extreme. Some players like other game modes, that's why they vote. Normal Mode is more challenging for a non cause of the Gold Kit. Anyone They can play Extreme or Lunatic cause everyone basically gets the same about of sharpness and prot.
I understand what you mean but that is the part I mostly dont like , I feel like in normal mode you acctually do need to use your skills , but in lunatiic and extreme it is mostly justt about knocking off your opponennt or usingg all 10 gaps you have and first one out of gaps loses...