Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Votes

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
I was wondering how some players get something like 13 vote in the first day of season?

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I was wondering how some players get something like 13 vote in the first day of season?
Hey Ari13ian!

This sub forum is about bedwars related content/info, please move to assistance forums where you can ask you issues that you encounter through your gameplay experience in JartexNetwork.

The answer: with a premium account you can vote 7 times how ever some links offer you the ability to vote every 12h and some links they reset the timer that lets you vote more randomly, there are links that u can vote again in "18h" or something like that. Its all about calculating every vote u do in a graphic and set alarms when to vote. Ye they try hard a lot

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
they literally set timers for when to vote and all. its a long long task and hard task. honestly idk how they do this

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
they literally set timers for when to vote and all. its a long long task and hard task. honestly idk how they do this
They stay up all night lol no sleep
I mean it's easy to do but school makes it 99% harder and i have exams too rn