Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Vote Tokens FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Hi putting this message here so thread doesnt get locked bye

mrxxaciv

INTRODUCTION

So recently Jartex added an update by which voting gives you vote tokens with which you can claim Iron Currency. There are a lot of doubts and questions regarding this so here I will clarify a few and add more if it hits me.

QUESTIONS

1. What are vote tokens? Are they the same as vote crystals?

- Vote tokens are a currency which you gain by voting for Jartex Network through the Vote Links.
- They are NOT the same as vote crystals, vote crystals is something completely different from this and the amount of vote crystals does not affect the amount of vote tokens or vice versa.

2. What can I do with vote tokens?

- Vote tokens can be used to claim Iron currency.

3. How do I claim my Iron Currency with my vote tokens?

- When you have enough vote tokens, you can go In-game and type /vote and you will see a GUI open up. On the bottom lines you'll see an option to trade vote tokens. So you can claim whichever one you feel is the best for you.

4. Do my vote tokens get used if I claim Iron Currency?

- No, it doesn't. There is a reason I have been using the word "claim" and not "trade". Your vote tokens will stay even if you buy Iron with it.

5. Will my Iron Currency expire? Does Iron Currency apply on store sales?

- Yes, your Iron currency has a 14 day decay period after which you lose it.
- No, Iron currency doesn't apply on sales. That means if you want to buy a rank worth 1000 Iron Currency/10€ , you have to spend the complete 1000 even if there is a 50% sale.

6. What is the maximum amount of Iron I can have?

- Per month it is 2000 Iron. You can stretch it to 3000 if you try hard.
- Keep in mind its 500 + 500 + 500 + 500 and not 500 + 1000 + 1500 + 2000.

7. Can I keep claiming 500 Iron for 50 vote tokens since my vote tokens do not exhaust?

- No, once you claim 500 Iron you lose to ability to use 50 vote tokens. So next you will have to use 100 vote tokens for claiming 500 Iron, after that 150 vote tokens for 500 Iron , 200 Vote Tokens for 500 Iron, you get it.

8. Does claiming new Iron reset the timer on the older Iron?

- No, your decay timers for different claims are different. If you claimed 500 last week and claimed 500 this week, you're on a 7 day timer on the first purchase and a 14 day timer on your second one.

9. Does the start of a new month reset my vote tokens to 0?

Yes, a new month will reset your vote tokens to 0. so make sure to claim your iron before the month ends!

10. How do I use my Iron Currency?

- Go to the gamemode in which you want the purchase to be made and type /goldshop in game and you will see a GUI and you can buy whatever you want from there.

11. Are the ranks/perks from /goldshop permanent?

- Yes they are.

If anything else hits me this will be updated. Feel free to point out if I'm wrong and ask if you have a question.

Yuu :D
btw can the jartex iron only be used to get minigame ranks and perks or can we use it to get ranks in prac too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
btw can the jartex iron only be used to get minigame ranks and perks or can we use it to get ranks in prac too
I think prac is the only mode where you cannot make purchases in

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
hi bro how do i get vote tokens i vote but dont get any ???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.