Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Vote rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffleyo

Minecraft Username:
Waffley

What is the suggestion about?
Vote rewards

Description:
My suggestion is giving 8th and 9th in vote leaderboard rewards cause... I now understand what it is like to be awake till 3:20AM just to get 2 votes please add rewards for these ranks in LeaderBoard, It will make people want to vote more and support the server! and when they buy a rank/anything in store they would most likely to vote again.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make people want to vote more, and support the server!

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Waffleyo

Waffleyo

Just fix a good time of voting so that you can vote twice a day without any probs.
Thanks for this, I don't feel 3:00AM is a good time.
my timezone doesn't support good times.? i thin? + I would be late

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 not enough details
lol you don't just -1 a suggestion because it doesn't have effort/details it's short in words but understandable easly, the lack of effort/details is for appeals and applications.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
-1, The vote system works fine and The diffrence between top 1 and 9 is alot of votes, for ex in our current vote month The Top 1 has 40 more votes than the top 9, and everyone gets as much as they try, plus Waking up 3am is your choice as that you can fix your time.

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Yeah, you can choose your own time by delaying your vote so that you can vote both time in a day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Waffleyo

Waffleyo

-1, The vote system works fine and The diffrence between top 1 and 9 is alot of votes, for ex in our current vote month The Top 1 has 40 more votes than the top 9, and everyone gets as much as they try, plus Waking up 3am is your choice as that you can fix your time.
30 is huge btw

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Try and compete for the leaderboard then reply thanks.

That doesn't change the fact that you can change your time to vote for the server. Also If vote Leaderboards means that you need to be super active to be eligible(which I'm not).

There are other players who get 220+ votes every month without complaining about time problems because they vote at such a time so that they can comfortably vote both times a day, Example: 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Waffleyo

Waffleyo

That doesn't change the fact that you can change your time to vote for the server. Also If vote Leaderboards means that you need to be super active to be eligible(which I'm not).

There are other players who get 220+ votes every month without complaining about time problems because they vote at such a time so that they can comfortably vote both times a day, Example: 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
This. Isn't. How. It. Works.

Drakiya

Minecraft Username:
Waffley

What is the suggestion about?
Vote rewards

Description:
My suggestion is giving 8th and 9th in vote leaderboard rewards cause... I now understand what it is like to be awake till 3:20AM just to get 2 votes please add rewards for these ranks in LeaderBoard, It will make people want to vote more and support the server! and when they buy a rank/anything in store they would most likely to vote again.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make people want to vote more, and support the server!
I agree to expand the vote leaderboard rewards up to the top 10.
This will lead people to want to vote more and basically support the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.