Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Vote rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Electr1fy_​

What is the suggestion about?
Vote rank​

Description:
Ok so the vote rank already exists, but it is named as iron. And this makes the iron rank no longer special when u buy it. So its conpletely useless at this point to buy it. I find it as someone who has bought iron unfair for others to have it too by just voting. Wait u can do is add the "Vote" rank. It can have the same perks as an iron rank. Just the name should be Vote and it should be below the iron rank tab.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can push people to buy ranks instead of voting for them, it will also push players to vote more, because the vote rank you can get by only voting.​

Extra Information:
Alot of non-donators are might say -1 because they wanna act like iron ranks, but cmon, its unfair. You can also make a special hat for vote ranks. Thank you for ur time, have a great day!​

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
the only thing I am with you is “ this makes the iron rank no longer special when you buy it “ so it’s a +1

eAwesome

I'm a voter, and I think that iron rank is already been taken over by other voters. A rare person has permanent iron rank. I suggest for you donators to just buy/upgrade to gold and diamond, voters can't reach that and that can make you stand out from voters with iron rank. Just think of ways to get your rank to stand out, don't ask for voter ranks to go lower.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Electr1fy_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Iron rank with voting is temporary.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.