Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Vote link 4 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
why does vote link 4 requires u to have an mc premium account this is not fair if ur trying to get on the top voters.My hopes and dreams are crushed jartex plz fix this issue .

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Not sure but that's how the voting site set it to be, jartex can't change this as It's not their website or their choice.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Not sure but that's how the voting site set it to be, jartex can't change this as It's not their website or their choice.
but there are other sites too that support cracked players vote what i am saying is they should remove vote link 4

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
Better one is to replace it with a cracked one (even though I'm premium). But this only has to do with the owners themselves, aka not expecting to see a change myself. But even if it's cracked, getting topvoter might not be an option, as there's a bug in the voting system that lets you vote more than you should on the day of the reset, and some people benefit from this saying "you just need to know the right way to vote".

I don't mean to be pessimistic here, but no other way to get topvoter without: 1) Getting premium. 2)Benefiting from the bug.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Better one is to replace it with a cracked one (even though I'm premium). But this only has to do with the owners themselves, aka not expecting to see a change myself. But even if it's cracked, getting topvoter might not be an option, as there's a bug in the voting system that lets you vote more than you should on the day of the reset, and some people benefit from this saying "you just need to know the right way to vote".

I don't mean to be pessimistic here, but no other way to get topvoter without: 1) Getting premium. 2)Benefiting from the bug.
yeah thats the problem and i am so mad coz of that

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Well if you want them to replace the vote link 4 with a cracked one you can suggest it here.

~Request lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.