Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Vote keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity​

What is the suggestion about?
Vote keys​

Description:
Have you ever lost your vote keys in prison/skyblock/faction/kitpvp cause you had a full inventory and a random guy picked them up ?

This certainly has happened to me several times , and to many people aswell . My idea is so simple and easy to implement:
Make a command /votekeys , whenever you vote for the server the votes will be saved in that command and when you are ingame you can just do /votekeys and a gui like chest will be opened and you will see your vote keys that you can take them anytime you are ready for .

Also there should be a msg when you vote that says " {name} has voted for the server and received {reward} , claim it by doing /votekeys " . The msg will help people to uderstand how to claim their vote keys , pretty sure not a big deal but yes.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Prevent losing vote keys again​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
+1 already suggested but ok

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
+1 already suggested but ok
I did not know that it was suggested. However, it does not really matter if it was suggested or not , We want this to be added , and I have just mentioned it again.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, Norking​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.