Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Voodootje0 is 5 days late on posting the bimonthly FTop Competition results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
As I'm writing this, it's about to be 5 days since the results were due. This is absolutely ridiculous. It takes 10 seconds to log on and take a screenshot of the results, and an extra minute to note down the spawners. This is pure sloth on the owner's behalf (sloth means laziness for all you special kids). Yes, I have messaged staff, only to receive no answer. I specifically remember the Factions Reset post said that "the way the season ended was pure garbage, and won't happen again", but you're making the exact same mistake by simply not being motivated enough to log on Factions once every 2 bloody weeks to take a screenshot.

Post the damn FTop results, and for some hope at consistency, take the screenshot at the same time same day each 2 weeks (should be sunday f.y.i)

This isn't staff/server disrespect, I'm simply telling you (mex~) to do what you said you would in the Factions Reset post.

hugs and kisses,,
bobbledx~

K3dzi0r

voodootje0 voodootje0 hey bro look at this cool thread

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
He is probably away atm.

kingace

Just wait.
it's almost been a week, he doesn't even have to do it himself, he can legit have someone take the screenshot for him and post it. each week has been late by a couple of days and that's not a good look at all.

nFly

Donator
Donator
Hello BabbyXD BabbyXD ,

please excuse us for the delay, please have patience untill voodoo has the time to deal with it.

Have a nice day,
-nFly

Status
Not open for further replies.