Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
GUYS NOW I HAVE 0% HOPE THAT THE STAFF MEMBERS WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT SURVIVAL.
CUZ I REPORTED STAFFS FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE AND THAY JUST DENY THAT WITHOUT ANY REASON.
NOW I CANT TRUST STAFFS ANYMORE.
THTS VERY SAD TO SAY
OUR SURVIVAL DIED :l
just cuz of staffs

Solution
Hello,
Reporting staff members for not being "Active" will be denied every single time you report them for that reason. Staff hours online are checked weekly, if they do not meet the req hours online then they will be demoted. Staff reports are for staff that are abusing their powers, breaking rules, etc. Again if you need staff while in survival you can do /staff go to the hub there in and ask them your question or have one come with you to check out a cheater. Also, keep in mind these staffs have lives outside of Minecraft, they won't always be online.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Hello,
Reporting staff members for not being "Active" will be denied every single time you report them for that reason. Staff hours online are checked weekly, if they do not meet the req hours online then they will be demoted. Staff reports are for staff that are abusing their powers, breaking rules, etc. Again if you need staff while in survival you can do /staff go to the hub there in and ask them your question or have one come with you to check out a cheater. Also, keep in mind these staffs have lives outside of Minecraft, they won't always be online.

Solution

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
On top of what Jesse mentioned, you also have to realize that survival is one of many modes and represents only a small fraction of the whole Jartex community. Thus, I believe it is normal that staff members would dedicate their time to more popular modes such as bed-wars, which contain a much higher number of players and rule-breakers.

SeaMist888

GUYS NOW I HAVE 0% HOPE THAT THE STAFF MEMBERS WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT SURVIVAL.
CUZ I REPORTED STAFFS FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE AND THAY JUST DENY THAT WITHOUT ANY REASON.
NOW I CANT TRUST STAFFS ANYMORE.
THTS VERY SAD TO SAY
OUR SURVIVAL DIED :l
just cuz of staffs
They get checked weekly. If it is help you are after don’t hesitate to send a msg to them for a question. What does survival need done to it for you to require staff??

IGN
LuckyTheLegend
R rLilJesus Requesting Thread Lock Solved by Jesse531 Jesse531

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello,
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetworkcommunity.

Kind Regards,
Players_R_Us

Status
Not open for further replies.