Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Use of Hacks/Blacklisted Modifications Punishment Durations

Status
Not open for further replies.

droLnomeD

IGN
usernamethatdoesnotexist
Minecraft Username:
droLnomeD

What is the suggestion about?
Use of Hacks/Blacklisted Modifications Punishment Durations

Description:
If a player has similar behaviour to cheating and has an account older than 7 days, they should be asked to be screenshared first before the ban. If the player logs out before they get asked to be screenshared, they will only be IP-banned for 31 days, because it doesn't actually mean the player is 100% hacking, unless it's fly or something blatant.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reduces chance of false banning players for suspicious aim, lagging and teleporting around, etc.

Extra Information:
In my case, it was a late report at night in where I lived so I just got perm banned without a screenshare, so here I am struggling to get a ban reduction while my appeals get denied for "lying" which didn't even state which parts I was lying in so I can't improve my appeals.

XxCampanasxX

Donator
Donator
IGN
campanas/ campana659
I said from a long time and you use hack nice (blacklist) [no appeal posible]

good luck :D

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I suggested this long ago and got denied for good reason, staff cant go around screensharing 200 people a day, and you are clearly cheating there in the video.

Your best chance at getting unbanned is admitting it with as much info as possible in the appeal.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reduces chance of false banning players for suspicious aim, lagging and teleporting around, etc.
The anticheat logs are a thing, which tells the staff member if they person is actually cheating or not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
droLnomeD

droLnomeD

IGN
usernamethatdoesnotexist
I suggested this long ago and got denied for good reason, staff cant go around screensharing 200 people a day, and you are clearly cheating there in the video.

Your best chance at getting unbanned is admitting it with as much info as possible in the appeal.
what info do i add though?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
what info do i add though?
Which client you were using, why did you use it, what will be the guarantee that you wont break rules again, what do you have to say about past actions. All such things

CR7811149

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
CR7811149
the thing is that there is a video of u

Status
Not open for further replies.