Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Use Of Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donthackplsty

Minecraft Username:
Donthackplsty

What is the suggestion about?
Use Of Coins

Description:
Lets Add a use of coins. Make Kill Animations,when you kill someone some particals Would be In a Very small area where the person died. Guilds, if the staff adds Guilds we should create them with coins. Victory Dance, Add a little Celebration With Firework,Mobs etc. bed Destroyed sound, when destroy someones Bed make A sound same with if someone Destroys Your bed.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People Can Have A reward which is a celebration, They Can Know If your bed is destroyed ( Bed destruction ) Which Is the sound of your bed destroying, If you destroy someones Bed it Should Make A sound to make sure you destroyed it. If there are too many guilds you would find hard to find a good one. so the people with coins can make them

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Hello,

I agree there should be a use for coins (hopefully in the minigame update) But I don't agree with the sound part, due to fact not everyone has there Minecraft sound on, also when your bed is destroyed it pops up big enough on your screen.

Have a good day/night,
natty_sword.

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Donthackplsty,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​

• It has already been implemented.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at milad9999#5956.

Have a great day,
milad9999

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.