Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Urgent Enhancement Needed: Improve Hack Reporting Options for Jartex Network Minecraft Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Username:
KiiKaKiKoo​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Urgent Enhancement Needed: Improve Hack Reporting Options for Jartex Network Minecraft Servers​

What is your suggestion's title?
Improve Hack Reporting Options for Jartex Network Minecraft Servers​

Suggestion Details:
Dear Jartex Network Community,

I need your help with an urgent matter that affects our gaming experience. I noticed a problem with the hack reporting system on our servers, and I believe we can improve it together.

The Issue: Recently, I saw a player using several hacks at once, like Kill Aura, Anti Knockback, and Teleportation. But when I tried reporting them, I could only choose one hack type. This means I couldn't report all the hacks they were using.

The *Suggestion*: I suggest adding the option to report multiple hack types simultaneously. If we can select all the hacks a player is using, it will help the staff take quick action against unfair players.

Why It's Important: Having better hack reporting options will make sure our gaming environment stays fair and fun. When we can report all the hacks someone is using, we can stop cheaters more effectively and keep the Jartex Network excellent for all of us.

Please show your support for this improvement. Let's work together to make our gaming community safer and more enjoyable.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
~krn_​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Enhanced Hack Reporting: Elevating Jartex Network's Fairness and Success

By introducing multiple hack reporting options, Jartex Network can swiftly take action against offenders, deter potential cheaters, and engage the community in maintaining a cheat-free environment. This improvement will enhance player satisfaction, build a positive reputation, and secure the network's long-term success.​

Extra Information:
Empower Fair Play: Enhanced Hack Reporting for Jartex Network​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
KiiKaKiKoo​

Urgent Enhancement Needed: Improve Hack Reporting Options for Jartex Network Minecraft Servers​

Suggestion Details:
Dear Jartex Network Community,​
I need your help with an urgent matter that affects our gaming experience. I noticed a problem with the hack reporting system on our servers, and I believe we can improve it together.​
The Issue: Recently, I saw a player using several hacks at once, like Kill Aura, Anti Knockback, and Teleportation. But when I tried reporting them, I could only choose one hack type. This means I couldn't report all the hacks they were using.​
The *Suggestion*: I suggest adding the option to report multiple hack types simultaneously. If we can select all the hacks a player is using, it will help the staff take quick action against unfair players.​
Why It's Important: Having better hack reporting options will make sure our gaming environment stays fair and fun. When we can report all the hacks someone is using, we can stop cheaters more effectively and keep the Jartex Network excellent for all of us.​
Please show your support for this improvement. Let's work together to make our gaming community safer and more enjoyable.​
Thank you for your time.​
Best regards,​
~krn_​

Enhanced Hack Reporting: Elevating Jartex Network's Fairness and Success​
By introducing multiple hack reporting options, Jartex Network can swiftly take action against offenders, deter potential cheaters, and engage the community in maintaining a cheat-free environment. This improvement will enhance player satisfaction, build a positive reputation, and secure the network's long-term success.​

Extra Information:
Yo KiKaBrokeTheWin KiKaBrokeTheWin , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 for the following reason(s):
I think you're talking about the “/report” command ingame. I want to tell you one thing, that you should not use it to report rule breakers. It doesn't contain all the hacks because the command doesn't even work. If you really want to report rule breaker, then please head to https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ and report them (It contains all type of hacks). Or you can do “/staff” ingame and invite them to your party, friend add them and ask them to spectate the rule breaker.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Suggestion - DOWNVOTE

Hello, KiKaBrokeTheWin​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to -1 it for the following reason(s)​
  • This doesn't really provide benefit, as we only punish a player for one reason. When submitting a report, please simply select the hack that is most clear to you. For example, if the player is clearly not taking any knockback, but you also think they are autoclicking, simply report them for Anti-Knockback.
  • SolidPrep SolidPrep The command does work, and we encourage players to make use of it!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Square

I was talking about the Forum report, everybody can report informing about only a single hack. But the hacker could use several hacks at a time. Which I witnessed.
Why it is not a good suggestion if you can inform more about the hacker. This could be easier for staff. in forums

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Suggestion - DOWNVOTE

Hello, KiKaBrokeTheWin​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to -1 it for the following reason(s)​
  • This doesn't really provide benefit, as we only punish a player for one reason. When submitting a report, please simply select the hack that is most clear to you. For example, if the player is clearly not taking any knockback, but you also think they are autoclicking, simply report them for Anti-Knockback.
  • SolidPrep SolidPrep The command does work, and we encourage players to make use of it!

Kind Regards,​
~ Square
It does work??? I remember some staff told me that it doesn't work, and we should not use it 💀💀.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
KiiKaKiKoo​

Suggestion Details:
Dear Jartex Network Community,​
I need your help with an urgent matter that affects our gaming experience. I noticed a problem with the hack reporting system on our servers, and I believe we can improve it together.​
The Issue: Recently, I saw a player using several hacks at once, like Kill Aura, Anti Knockback, and Teleportation. But when I tried reporting them, I could only choose one hack type. This means I couldn't report all the hacks they were using.​
The *Suggestion*: I suggest adding the option to report multiple hack types simultaneously. If we can select all the hacks a player is using, it will help the staff take quick action against unfair players.​
Why It's Important: Having better hack reporting options will make sure our gaming environment stays fair and fun. When we can report all the hacks someone is using, we can stop cheaters more effectively and keep the Jartex Network excellent for all of us.​
Please show your support for this improvement. Let's work together to make our gaming community safer and more enjoyable.​
Thank you for your time.​
Best regards,​
~krn_​

Enhanced Hack Reporting: Elevating Jartex Network's Fairness and Success​

Extra Information:
Hey their KiKaBrokeTheWin KiKaBrokeTheWin after reviewing your suggestion I've Decide to (Downvote -1) For the following Reasons.

- If a hacker is using several hacks for Example: Scaffold / Kill aura / Teleportation and Fly hacks so you can report him on only 1 hack and staff will handle the rest and I don't think with more options it will be more efficient.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Suggestion - DOWNVOTE

Hello, KiKaBrokeTheWin​

Kind Regards,​
~ Square
Hey SquareWings928 SquareWings928 as I remember iFlyYT has confirm in some thread that /report in-game command is useless and staff do not check them and thats why mostly people report using forums even when I found out about this /report ingame command I've report 2-3 players but I got no message like Your report has been accepted and cheater is punished. or Thank you for reporting, Cheater is Punished.

Aevuh

Suggestion - Downvoted

hey KiKa,
I appreciate the suggestion to report multiple hack types simultaneously, but I think there are some considerations to keep in mind. Reporting the specific hack you can clearly observe is more effective and less prone to confusion. Additionally, providing proof in the forums can enhance the staff's ability to take swift action against hackers. Let's focus on providing clear and concise reports backed by evidence to ensure a fair gaming environment on Jartex. Thanks for your attention =D

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, KiKaBrokeTheWin​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.