Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

uppergrounds introduction ig idk

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Hello everyone, as you can tell from my username and the IGN tag under my username, my name is UpperGround (no joke).

I main creative (No joke as well, please dont laugh) and have 131 days of in-game playtime... I also have 57k$.... it's unreal, im not even kidding, also please for the love of god, don't ask why that is. I'm also an events builder and I help building jartex's awesome epic amazing astonishing astounding breathtaking bewildering staggering awe-inspiring marvellous unbelievable and mind-blowing Event maps! Although I'm physically 17 y/o, anyone who has spent more than 2 minutes talking to me could understand that my mental age is unequivocally in the negative side of the number line.

I really like potatoes and it could be said that my entire personality is based upon potatoes, which could also be thought of as extremely pathetic, and trust me I know it. I also like classical music and frankly don't listen to anything else which I think is enough to explain why I don't have any friends. Anyway Yunhyeong Yunhyeong is my bf and I love him so much <.3 <.3.

This leads us to the end of my exquisite and self-humiliating (dunno why it turned out to be like that) player introduction. Thank you for wasting a minute of your life reading my stupidass intro, ly <.3

god im so bored

Last edited:

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Hello UpperGround (what a name!) welcome to JN forums. Main creative? Bruh! I think people that only making buildings are bad at pvp, so they can only doing good buildings (that can be wrong, it’s just what I think). Creative is boring, try to play the bridge (if you are good at pvp). It’s the best.

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Yo it's good to see you, (I don't think you actually made this because of getting bored) But yeah nice to meet you.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
LOL you play creative :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Just kidding. Nice to meet you :)

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Wow Serp. That is so mean. :mad:

Alduin

After seeing 'I main creative', I stopped reading.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Hello UpperGround (what a name!) welcome to JN forums.
I've been here for 3 years 😊 just posting an introduction now 🥰

Main creative? Bruh! I think people that only making buildings are bad at pvp, so they can only doing good buildings (that can be wrong, it’s just what I think).
I have lvl 20 in minigames 😘

Creative is boring
I probably don't have to remind you that you're talking to someone with over 4 months of playtime in Creative =D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UpperGround

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare